IF YOU ARE PART OF OUR CNG COMMUNITY, VISIT US! THERE ARE OVER 12,000 BOOKS AND 100 e-BOOKS WAITING FOR EAGER READERS. CHECK OUR SCHEDULE AND STEP RIGHT IN!
We're proud to create educational resources that can be used at each step of a child's learning journey.
Our teacher-created resources provide entire schemes of work, lesson planning and assessments right through to online educational games, augmented reality and so much more.
We have over 525,000 resources and new content gets added every day. You'll find we've normally got what you need before you even know you want it.
***You can also create a new profile or a new account if you wish, through "JOIN", on top of the new window.****
Keep up the awesome reading!
Click on image / Acceso en la imagen
1. Ingrese desde su celular, tableta o computador a la página web https://maguared.gov.co/serie-leer-es-mi-cuento-todos-los-titulos/
2. Navegue por los títulos de acuerdo con las edades de los niños y jóvenes que estén en casa.
3. Dé clic encima de la portada del libro que le haya interesado para iniciar su lectura.
4. En la parte inferior de la portada, encontrará dos opciones de botones: descargar PDF o Leer el Libro. Elija la opción que más le guste.
5. Inicie su lectura en casa.
Click on image to enjoy access
For as long as schools are closed, we're open. Starting today, kids everywhere can instantly stream an incredible collection of stories, including titles across six different languages, that will help them continue dreaming, learning, and just being kids.
All stories are free to stream on your desktop, laptop, phone or tablet.
Explore the collection, select a title and start listening.
Dog Man: Grime and Punishment is the 9th book in the bestselling Dog Man series, publishing September 1st, 2020!
Dav Pilkey's Reading Gives You Superpowers Week
begins this Monday, March 23! This is a week of
free downloadable activities that kids can do at home.
Each day, we will post a new activity on social media.Educators, librarians and booksellers should feel free to share these activities on their social media, school websites and more to encourage parents to use them with their kids.
Can't wait until next week? Download the activity kit below!
Mon: 7:00 a.m. 2:00 p.m.
Tues: 7:00 a.m.- 3:20 p.m.
Wed: 7:00 a.m.- 3:20 p.m.
Thurs: 7:00 a.m.- 3:20 p.m.
Fri: 7:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
The mission of the Primary Library is to enhance and support our students, staff members, and parents by offering a variety of children’s literature which will facilitate knowledge growth, cultivate information literacy, and promote love for reading to build the habit of lifelong learning.
*All materials must be checked in and out at the circulation desk.
*Parents are welcome to check out up to 12 books.
*Lost or damaged books cost $50,000 pesos. These may also be replaced for the same title in hardcover format.
*Lost or damaged book bags have a cost of $25,000 pesos.
*Books overdue for 60 days will be charged through the Financial Department.
*This library is a NO cell phone zone. Mobiles should be on silent mode.
*Eating and drinking must be done outside the library.
1. BUILD A STRONGER RELATIONSHIP
2. ACHIEVE ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE
3. LEARN BASIC SPEECH SKILLS
4. UNDERSTAND HOW A BOOK IS READ
5. INCREASE COMMUNICATION SKILLS
6. MASTERY OF LANGUAGE
7. INCREASES LOGICAL THINKING SKILLS
8. HELPS DEAL WITH NEW EXPERIENCES
9. ENHANCES CONCENTRATION AND DISCIPLINE
10. LEARN THAT READING IS FUN!